- We are expanding our activities both in Lithuania (in Vilnius, Trakai, Anykščiai, Kaunas, Plungė) and outside it (in Thailand, Malta, Sweden, Dubai);
- Having an understanding of what kind of stand up paddle board both a starter and an advanced paddler is looking for, we have created a product that meets everyone‘s needs. It is the first Lithuanian inflatable paddle board. Its quality can be easily compared to that of the other best stand up paddle board manufacturers‘;
- Seeing a lack of professional paddle boarding skills, we offer individual and group trainings based on ASI (academy of surfing instructors) programme and the system that has been recognized as the most effective in the world. About ASI: https://www.academyofsurfing.com/stand-up-paddle/instructors/courses/lithuania
MARKSUPING is not only stand up paddle board rent, sales, and trainings. It is a spread of positive energy, healthy life style, and love for stand up paddle boarding sport. Seeking to make this sport more popular and driven by good intentions we keep on gathering stand up paddle board enthusiasts for various projects.
- Celebrating Child protection day we reached a Lithuania record with a stand up paddle board. We paddled down 460 km the river Nemunas. Money raised during this project was donated to Rusnė children with special needs home. More info: http://kauno.diena.lt/naujienos/laisvalaikis-ir-kultura/zvaigzdes-ir-pramogos/rekordinis-paramos-plaukimas-irklentemis-finisavo-vaiku-svajones-ispildytos-753065 ; http://www.15min.lt/vardai/naujiena/lietuva/zinomi-zmones-suvienijo-jegas-suaukotus-pinigus-skirs-rusnes-specialiosios-mokyklos-vaikams-1050-627337 ;
- We gather all the people sharing interest in this sport to celebrate the most important holidays together. More info: http://m.delfi.lt/projektai/kaledos/article.php?id=69810608, http://www.15min.lt/vardai/naujiena/lietuva/kilni-kaledu-seneliu-akcija-vilniuje-stoje-ant-irklenciu-kviete-aukoti-vaikams-1050-728656
Also about us:
- Power hit radio. Our interview with Saulius Baniulis: https://www.mixcloud.com/sauliusbaniulis/interviu-power-popiet%C4%97-markas-i%C5%A1-supinglt/
- Ignas Barkauskas interview for TV3 about our first trainings on stand up paddle boards in Lithuania:
- Markas (the founder of Marsuping) about stand up paddle boarding: http://www.sportuojam.lt/naujienos/652-vandenyje_plinta_naujas_virusas.html
WATER LOVES YOU, so join the stand up paddle boarding team and feel the water, feel the pleasure of SUPing, and its benefit to the body and soul.